ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Christmas 2016

   We are just waiting for  31 days before Christmas time again. My favorite time of the year! I just remember my first Christmas outside the city. I said to myself, will I enjoy it? I am not used to stay away from home especially this time of the year and I would not even try to. I am definitely an old- fashion one. But our routine happen differently this time. We drove up to the mountain top spend our Christmas to a well known coldest place in our tropical country, Baguio. I had prepared bookings and arranged everything a week before out trip. Being the eldest and want to have the nicest vacation for the family, I carefully and neatly arranged everything. We had an early Christmas dinner at (actually I forgot the name) but it is umbrella-ed by Camp John Hay Hotel. It was the nicest and cozy place!
Giant Christmas Tree






No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts