ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, September 5, 2016

Back-to-back Birthday Celebrations at MAD MARK'S Kapitolyo

MAD MARK'S Kapitolyo

RLF: Last Sunday afternoon, we had a sumptous meal at Mad Mark's in Kapitolyo, Pasig City.  This is to celebrate two birthday celebrants in the group: myself and my friend, Jennie. It was a short meeting I would say, but definitely filled with candid interactions which will add-on to our friendship memories worth remembering. 


MAD MARK'S Kapitolyo
   
When in Mad Mark's, I suggest that you try their signature steak. It's very tender, juicy and tasty. The Php. 300.00 (+) for a single order is definitely worth it. But for those who are avoiding too much meat or beef products, you can also try their selection of fish viands and salads.   
 
MAD MARK'S Kapitolyo

Compared to other food hubs, Mad Mark's Kapitolyo is relatively small. I think, in my estimate, it can only accommodate 30 to 40 persons.  That means, tables and chairs are closely arranged to each other giving less privacy to the diners.But who cares about privacy when you are after a delicious meal at a reasonable price?

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts