ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Prayer for a Good and Meaningful Vacation


A Prayer for a Good and Meaningful VacationHeavenly Father, You have mercifully allowed human beings to have periods of rest and recuperation on our long journey through life.
 

This is my extended period of rest this year--- my vacation from the usual cares of everyday life and my time to be renewed--- physically, mentally, and spiritually.



Grant that this vacation will bring me a new awareness of the good things in life, increased knowledge of your wondrously versatile creativity, delightful travel through fascinating places, and genuine leisure facilitating revitalization.
 

Let me be ever mindful of You and my true goals in life. And bring me back to carry out my daily tasks with cheerfulness and goodwill, and to the best of my strength and ability.
 

Amen.


Author: Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts